Skillet Pizza Supreme
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1/4 cup warm water (105 degrees F to 115 degrees F)
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour, divided
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup milk
- Dissolve yeast in warm water in a small bowl; let stand 5 minutes.
- Combine 2
cups flour, sugar and salt in a large bowl; stir in yeast mixture and oil. Add enough
milk to make a soft dough. Cover and let stand 15 minutes.
- Turn dough out onto a floured surface. Knead 5 to 8 times, working in remaining
1/2 cup flour to make a smooth dough.
- Pat dough evenly in bottom and halfway up
sides of a lightly greased 10-inch cast iron skillet.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 8 minutes.
- Spoon sauce over crust.
- Top with any toppings desired.
- Sprinkle shredded Mozzarella cheese over the top.
- Bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until cheese melts.