Sloppy Joe Pizza with Hashbrown Crust
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1 egg
- 1 can Cheddar cheese soup
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, minced
- 1 (5 ounce) can sloppy Joe sauce
- 8 ounces shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine first 5 ingredients and spread on greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Brown ground beef and onion; add Sloppy Joe sauce and simmer.
- Sprinkle 2/3 of cheese on baked potato crust.
- Cover with ground beef mixture and top with remaining cheese.
- Bake another 5 minutes.