Sloppy Joe Pizza
Your kids won't believe what's for dinner tonight. Two of their favorites, sloppy Joes and pizza, combined into one dish.
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package McCormick® Sloppy Joe Seasoning Mix
- 1 (6 ounce) can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup frozen corn, thawed
- 1 (12 inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 cups shredded Colby-Jack cheese
- Sliced green onions (optional)
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- Brown ground beef in large skillet over medium-high heat. Drain fat.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix, tomato paste and water. Bring to boil. Reduce heat to low; simmer 10 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in corn.
- Place pizza crust on baking sheet.
- Spoon beef mixture over top. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Sprinkle with green onions, if desired.
Yield: 8 (1 slice) servings | Prep: 10 min | Cook: 30 min
Taco Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Taco Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Mexican blend cheese.
Chili Pizza: Prepare as directed. Substitute McCormick® Chili Seasoning Mix for the Sloppy Joes Seasoning Mix and use shredded Cheddar cheese.
Nutritional information per serving Calories: 402 Fat: 18 g Carbohydrates: 36 g Cholesterol: 63 mg Sodium: 781 mg Fiber: 2 g Protein: 24 g
Recipe and photo used with permission from: