Smoked Salmon Pizza
- 1 Boboli or homemade crust
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- Goat cheese, crumbled
- Red onion, chopped
- Smoked salmon, sliced
- Kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh dill
- Heat the oven to 450 degrees F. Spray or grease a pizza pan or stone.
- Brush crust lightly with olive oil.
- Sprinkle with the 1/2 cup dill and goat cheese.
- Top with red onion.
- Bake on the bottom rack of preheated oven for 8 to 12 minutes
or until cheese is melted and crust is piping hot.
- Sprinkle with salmon, Kalamata olives and the 1/4 cup dill and serve.