- 8 ounces spaghetti
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 small jar spaghetti sauce
- 3/4 teaspoon oregano
- 1 1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, pepperoni, or whatever you like
- Crust: Break spaghetti into 2-inch pieces.
- Cook according to directions, then drain and cool.
- In a large bowl beat egg lightly.
- Stir in milk, the 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese and garlic powder salt.
- Add cooked spaghetti and stir until combined thoroughly.
- Grease a cookie sheet.
- Spread spaghetti mixture on cookie sheet.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Remove from oven; reduce heat to 350 degrees F.
- Topping: Spread spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle oregano, then pizza toppings, and finally
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let stand before cutting.