Spinach Pesto Pizza
- 1 package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1/2 cup grated Romano cheese
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup spaghetti sauce
- 1 cup shredded fontina cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced large pitted olives
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease a 14-inch pizza pan.
- In a blender, combine spinach, Romano, oil, basil and garlic. Blend until smooth.
- Pat dough into prepared pan.
- Spread spinach mixture to within 1 inch of the edge.
- Spread sauce over spinach.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with fontina and olives.
- Bake 5 minutes more, or until crust is lightly brown and cheese is melted.
- Let stand 5 minutes and cut into wedges.