Spinach Stuffed Pizza
Spinach Stuffed Pizza is a pizza that is sure to surprise and delight the whole family. The rich mozzarella cheese pairs perfectly with the Spinach Soufflé. Serve as a party appetizer or as something deliciously different for dinner.
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S Spinach Soufflé,cooked according to package directions
- 2 (10 ounce) cans refrigerated pizza dough
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3/4 cup pizza sauce, divided
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Grease 9-inch-round cake pan.
- Place one can pizza dough in prepared cake pan, press dough along inside edge of pan and to the top of the pan.
- Combine mozzarella cheese and Parmesan cheese in small bowl; sprinkle 1/3 of cheese mixture over dough.
- Spoon 1/2 cup of pizza sauce over cheese.
- Sprinkle onion over sauce.
- Top with spinach soufflé and 1/3 cheese blend.
- Top with remaining pizza dough; fold corners of dough toward center of pizza and press both layers of dough together to seal.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining pizza sauce and cheese blend.
- Bake for an additional 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Prep: 15 min | Cook: 40 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé and meals.com