Taco Cornbread Pizza
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 envelope taco mix
- 1 package shredded Cheddar, divided
- Prepare corn muffin mix as directed on the package.
- Spread batter into a 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- Brown meat; drain.
- Stir taco seasoning into the meat.
- Sprinkle half the cheese over baked crust.
- Top with meat mixture and remaining cheese.
- Bake for 4 to 5 minutes until cheese is melted.
- Serve with lettuce, onions, black olives, tomatoes and salsa or hot sauce.