- 1 loaf frozen white bread dough
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 package taco seasoning
- 1 onion
- 1 tomato, diced
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup shredded
- Let dough thaw all day in a covered, greased 13 x 9-inch pan.
- Cook ground beef, onion and taco seasoning according to directions on taco package.
- Pat dough evenly in baking pan, then bake at 375 degrees F for 10 minutes.
- Place ground beef mix on top of baked dough.
- Top with diced tomatoes, then combine
sour cream and mayonnaise and spread it over the tomatoes.
- Sprinkle Cheddar cheese on top.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 20 minutes.