Thai Peanut Pizza
This deliciously unique recipe topped with spicy-sweet ingredients makes it a
Thai Peanut Pizza with pizzazz!
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls,
thawed to room temperature
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
- 1 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into strips
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 1 cucumber, sliced
cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons canola
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine Texas™ rolls or dinner rolls together and roll into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Cover with sprayed plastic wrap and let rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove wrap and poke several times with a fork to prevent bubbles from forming.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
- In a medium saucepan combine all the ingredients for the peanut sauce.
- Cook over medium-low heat, stirring constantly, 10-15 minutes or until thickened.
- Set aside to cool.
- Stir fry the chicken in canola oil and soy sauce until completely cooked.
- Spread peanut sauce over baked crust (peanut sauce can be made ahead and stored
in the refrigerator).
- Top with red peppers, green onions, cooked chicken and cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- Remove from oven and top with cucumbers and cilantro.
Prep Time: 20 min (not including thaw time)
Bake Time: 20-30
The Grand Prize Winner one of the Rhodes Employee Recipe Contests was a tie...a
Thai Peanut Pizza that is! Submitted by IT Administrator Austin Tolman and his wife
Mariah, this deliciously unique recipe topped with spicy-sweet ingredients makes
it a pizza with pizzazz! Congratulations Tolmans!
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.