- 1 recipe rolled biscuits made from Bisquick
- 1 tablespoon cornmeal
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 can green chiles, chopped
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 2/3 cup water
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 can refried beans
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F. Grease pizza pan with cooking oil. Sprinkle with
- Make 1 recipe of rolled biscuits. Knead on floured surface about 20 times.
- Oil hands and pat biscuit dough over pizza pan, making a rim around the edge.
- Brown ground beef; drain.
- Add onion, chiles, taco seasoning and water. Simmer about 10 minutes.
- Add flour and cook until slightly thickened.
- Spread refried beans over biscuit crust.
- Spread ground beef mixture over beans.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Bake until cheese is melted and crust is brown.