Touch of Mexico Pizza
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 packet (2 tablespoons) taco seasoning
- 1 (6 1/2
ounce) package pizza crust mix*
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 cup (4 ounces) reduced fat shredded
Colby Jack cheese
- 2/3 cup coarsely crushed low-fat tortilla chips
- 1 1/2 cups
- 2 tablespoons sliced ripe olives, optional
- Cook ground pork with taco seasoning in large skillet over medium heat for approximately
10 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Prepare pizza crust according to package directions. Spread crust evenly on greased
12-inch pizza pan and top evenly with salsa.
- Sprinkle on taco meat, cheese and tortilla
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 18 to 22 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven; top with shredded lettuce and olives and serve.
* May substitute homemade 12-inch pizza crust.