Turkey Tortilla Pizza
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 6 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- 3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 (6 ounce) package oven roasted turkey breast, diced
- 1 small green or red bell pepper, diced
- 3/4 cup tomatoes, diced, seeds removed
- In a custard cup, combine basil, oregano and garlic powder with olive oil.
- Brush one side of each tortilla with olive oil mixture; top with 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Equally divide turkey, green pepper and tomato; sprinkle over tortillas.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 8 minutes or microwave each tortilla pizza individually on
medium-high for 2 minutes.