- 4 cups shredded peeled zucchini, drained and pressed
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 1/2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup grated
- 2 eggs
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 1/2 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups
shredded Cheddar cheese
- Combine Crust ingredients and press into a greased 15 x 11 x 1-inch jellyroll
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 to 25 minutes until set and lightly browned.
- Combine all Filling ingredients except for Cheddar cheese. Pour over baked crust.
Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 15 minutes.
- Let stand 5 minutes before cutting and