Banana Cream Pizza
This variation of banana cream pie is so good and easy and is always a pleaser.
- 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed and risen
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 2 cups banana cream pudding (made from small box directions)
- 4-6 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup whipped topping
- Press rolls together and roll dough into a 13-inch circle. Place on a 12-inch
sprayed pizza pan. Turn up edges of dough to form a ridge.
- Let rise for 10 minutes.
- Combine brown sugar, butter, and pecans. Sprinkle evenly over crust.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven.
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.