Banana Split Brownie Pizza
- 1 (21.5 ounce) package brownie mix (plus ingredients to make them)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (8 ounce) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 bananas, sliced
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup nuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup chocolate ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line round pizza pan with wax or parchment paper.
- Prepare brownie mix according to directions on box. Pour onto pizza pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until brownie is set. Do not over-bake.
- Cool completely.
- Remove to serving plate and remove wax paper from bottom.
- In bowl, mix cream cheese, pineapple and sugar until well blended. Spread mixture
over brownie. Top with sliced bananas and strawberries. Sprinkle with nuts. Drizzle chocolate syrup over.
- Cut into 16 wedges with pizza cutter.