Banana Split Dessert Pizza
- 1 (14 ounce) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 6 tablespoons lemon juice, divided
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup
(1 stick) plus 1 tablespoon butter or margarine, softened and divided
- 1/4 cup
firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup chopped nuts
- 3 medium bananas, sliced and divided
- 1 (8 ounce) can sliced pineapple, drained
and cut in half
- 10 to 12 maraschino cherries, drained and patted dry
chopped nuts for garnish
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In medium bowl, combine sweetened condensed milk, sour cream, 4 tablespoons lemon
juice and vanilla extract; mix well. Chill.
- In large bowl, beat 1/2 cup butter and brown sugar until fluffy. Add flour and
nuts; mix well.
- On lightly greased pizza pan or baking sheet, press dough into 12-inch circle,
forming rim around edge. Prick with fork. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until golden
- Arrange 2 sliced bananas on cooled crust. Spoon filling evenly over bananas.
Dip remaining banana slices in remaining 2 tablespoons lemon juice; arrange on top
along with pineapple, cherries and additional nuts.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with remaining 1 tablespoon
butter; drizzle over pie. Chill thoroughly. Store leftovers covered in refrigerator.
Makes one (12-inch) pizza.
Tip: Crust and filling can be made in advance and held until ready to assemble.
Cover crust and store at room temperature; store filling in refrigerator. Best if
eaten same day as assembled.