Berry Oatmeal Pizza
This pizza is perfect for a fun breakfast or a delicious dessert!
- 9 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 6 Rhodes Texas™
thawed to room temperature
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 6 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/2 cup quick oats, not
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon almond flavoring
- 1-2 tablespoons milk
- Spray counter lightly with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner or Texas rolls and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Cover with plastic wrap and let rest while preparing the topping.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch in a bowl, add berries and gently toss until evenly
- Mix flour, brown sugar and cinnamon in a bowl.
- Cut in butter until crumbly and add oats.
- Remove plastic wrap from dough and place dough on a sprayed 12-inch pizza pan.
- Arrange berries evenly over dough.
- Sprinkle streusel over berries.
- Bake at 425 degrees F for 12-15 minutes or until topping and crust are browned.
- Let cool while making glaze.
- For glaze, combine sugar, almond and milk and stir until smooth.
- Drizzle over warm pizza.
Prep Time: 30 minutes | Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 45 minutes | Yield:
8 to 12 servings
Reprinted with permission from
Rhodes International - rhodesbread.com.