Berry Patch Brownie Pizza
- 1 (19.8 ounce) box fudge brownie mix
- 1/3 cup chopped unblanched almonds
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups thawed frozen whipped topping
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, divided
- 1/2 cup fresh raspberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Grated peel of 1 lemon (optional)
- Confectioners' sugar for garnish (optional)
- Strawberry fan for garnish (optional)
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions. Stir in almonds. Spread
batter onto greased 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until set. Cool completely.
- In large bowl, combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until
smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Chop enough strawberries to measure 1/2 cup; gently
stir into cream cheese mixture. Spread strawberry mixture evenly onto brownie. Slice
remaining strawberries; arrange on brownie.
- Top with raspberries and blueberries; sprinkle with lemon peel. Garnish with
confectioners' sugar and strawberry fans.