Blueberry Tortilla Pizza
- 1/2 cup ricotta or whipped cream cheese
- 1 tablespoon confectioners' sugar
- 1 pint fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 large (10-inch) flour tortilla
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon sugar
- 1/4 cup toasted shredded coconut, divided
- Heat broiler.
- In a small bowl, combine ricotta cheese and confectioners' sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, combine blueberries and strawberries.
- Arrange tortilla on a broiler pan; brush with butter and sprinkle with cinnamon
- Roil about 6 inches from heat source, until lightly browned, about 3 minutes.
- Spread ricotta mixture on the tortilla; top with blueberry mixture and then sprinkle
Makes 4 servings.
Cook's note: To toast coconut, place in a skillet over moderate heat until
pale gold, stirring constantly.
Recipe credit: U.S. Highbush Blueberry Council