Brownie Banana Split Pizza
- 1 (12.9 or 15 ounce) box brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1/2 cup frozen pineapple or orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice (fresh or bottled from concentrate)
- Sliced bananas and strawberries
- Pecan or walnut halves
- 1 (1 ounce) square semisweet chocolate
- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare brownie mix as package directs. On a greased pizza pan, baking stone
or baking sheet, press batter into 12-inch circle.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes. Cool.
- Meanwhile, in small mixer bowl, beat cream cheese until fluffy. Gradually beat
in sweetened condensed milk until smooth. Stir in pineapple or orange juice concentrate
and vanilla extract. Chill this mixture thoroughly.
- Spoon the cream cheese filling over brownie crust. Dip banana slices into fresh
lemon juice or bottled lemon juice concentrate. Drain slices then arrange them over
top of the pizza. Arrange strawberries and nuts over the top.
- In small saucepan, over low heat, melt chocolate with butter; drizzle over
- Chill until set, about 1 hour.
- Refrigerate leftovers.
Makes 1 (12-inch) pie.
Source: Borden Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk