- 1 (21 ounce) box brownie mix
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup peanuts or chocolate chips, chopped
- 1/2 cup M&M's or Reese's Pieces, chopped
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Spray a 12-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine brownie mix, flour, water, oil and egg. Beat by hand for about 1 minute, or 50 strokes.
- Stir in peanuts or chocolate chips. Spread batter in the pan and sprinkle with M&M's or Reese's Pieces.
- Bake for about 18 to 25 minutes, or until a wooden pick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Remove and immediately sprinkle with marshmallows.
- Cool for 15 to 20 minutes then drizzle with caramel sauce.
- Slice into wedges when cool.
Yield: 16 to 20 wedges