- 1 (9 x 13-inch pan size) brownie mix
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup brown
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup chopped peanuts
- 15 miniature peanut butter
- Bake brownie mix as directed on package. Cool completely.
- Mix cream cheese, brown sugar and peanut butter until smooth and spread over
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts and peanut butter cups on top of the cheese mixture.
- Before serving, drizzle top of dessert with chocolate syrup.
- Keep refrigerated.
Makes at least 24 bars, but could be cut smaller.