Caramel Apple Ice Cream Pizza
Here is a dessert truly like no other. The tender yet chewy oatmeal cookie crust topped with the decadent butter pecan ice cream and apple topping will make this recipe an instant favorite. Serve with ice-cold milk or steaming mugs of Nescafé coffee.
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated oatmeal cookie dough
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10- to 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Combine ice cream and apples; spread over cooled cookie crust.
- Drizzle caramel topping over ice cream.
- Freeze until firm.
Prep: 10 min | Cook: 15 min | Servings: 8
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Nestlé® and meals.com