Caramel Apple Ice Cream Pizza
Here is a dessert truly like no other. The tender yet chewy oatmeal cookie crust
topped with the decadent butter pecan ice cream and apple topping will make this
recipe an instant favorite. Serve with ice-cold milk or steaming mugs of Nescafé
- 1 (12 ounce) package STOUFFER'S Harvest Apples, defrosted according to package directions
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated oatmeal cookie
- 1 quart butter pecan ice cream, softened
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 10- to 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch
- Press cookie dough onto bottom of prepared pan.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until set.
- Let cool on wire rack.
- Combine ice cream and apples; spread over cooled cookie crust.
- Drizzle caramel topping over ice cream.
- Freeze until firm.
Preparation Time: 10 mins | Cooking Time: 15 mins
Cooling Time: 1 hr freezing
| Servings: 8
Reprinted with permission from
Nestlé® and meals.com.