Caramel Apple Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) tube refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 4 cups sliced peeled tart apples (about 3 large)
- 1 (12 ounce) can lemon-lime soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- Press cookie dough into a greased 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Run a large flat spatula under crust to loosen from pan.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, brown sugar and milk until
smooth. Spread over the cooled crust.
- In a bowl, combine apples and lemon-lime soda; drain well. Toss apples with cinnamon;
arrange over cream cheese. Drizzle with the caramel topping and sprinkle with pecans.
- Cut into wedges.
Yield: 8 to 10 servings