Chocolate Fruit Dessert Pizza
- 1 loaf Rhodes sweet dough, thawed and risen(any favorite
sweet dough actually)
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, melted and cooled to room temperature
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 (8 ounce) container non-dairy whipped topping
- Fresh fruit as desired
- Beat egg until foamy. Blend in flour and sugars. Add butter and mix well.
Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Roll sweet dough into a 13-inch circle. Place
on a 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with non-stick cooking spray, forming a ridge
to hold chocolate filling. Spread evenly over dough.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for
20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Remove from pan and place on wire cooling rack.
- When completely cool, spread whipped topping over chocolate chip filling.
Arrange fresh fruit on top in a decorative pattern.
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.