Chocolate Marshmallow Pizza
- 2 cups (12 ounce package) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 pound white almond bark, divided, or 1 pound premium white chocolate baking squares, divided
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 cup peanuts
- 1 (6 ounce) jar red maraschino cherries, drained, cut in half (optional)
- 1/4 cup green maraschino cherries, drained, cut in half (optional)
- 1/3 cup coconut
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- In medium-size microwave-safe bowl, microwave chips and 14 ounces of the
almond bark on HIGH for 2 minutes; stir.
- Continue microwaving 1 to 2 minutes
or until smooth when stirred, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir in marshmallows, cereal and peanuts.
- Pour onto greased 12-inch pizza pan. Top with cherries, sprinkle with coconut.
- Microwave remaining 2 ounces almond bark and oil in 1-cup glass measuring
cup 1 minute; stir.
- Continue microwaving 30 seconds to 1 minute or until smooth
when stirred, stirring every 15 seconds. Drizzle over coconut.