Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie Pizza
Serve your sweethearts this divine chocolate-peanut butter combo. They'll
love you for it!
- 1 (16.5 ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated chocolate chip cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough.
With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and
milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the fudge topping over cooled crust. Spread peanut butter mixture
over top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping. Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until serving time.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Recipe and photo used with permission from: Pillsbury