Chocolate Pudding Pizza
- 1 (17 1/2 ounce) package peanut butter cookie mix
- 1 (12 ounce) container softened cream cheese
- 1 3/4 cups cold milk
- 1 (3.9 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 (8 ounce) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup mini semisweet chocolate chips
- Prepare cookie mix dough as directed. Press into a greased 12-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until set. Cool.
- In a mixing bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Spread over crust.
- In another mixing bowl, beat milk and pudding mix on medium speed for 2 minutes.
Spread over the cream cheese layer.
- Refrigerate for 20 minutes or until set.
- Spread with whipped topping.
- Sprinkle with chips.