Cookies and Cream Fruit Pizza
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fruit of your choice
- Glaze (a little water added to a jelly, marmalade, apricot jam or strawberry glaze)
- Freeze the cookie dough one hour.
- If you are using your own dough, roll it into
a long roll. Slice into 1/8-inch slices. Line foil-lined, 14-inch pizza pan with
slices, overlapping edges slightly.
- Bake in 375 degrees F oven for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Invert onto serving platter. Carefully remove foil. Turn right side up.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until smooth. Spread over
cookie crust, being careful not to break it.
- Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Glaze and chill before using.