Cranberry and Brie Pizza
- 1 (12-inch) Boboli Pizza Crust
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 8 ounces brie cheese, rind removed, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 3/4 cup whole cranberry sauce (canned)
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Brush Boboli crust with olive oil. Spread cubes of cheese on the crust.
- Place cranberry sauce in a small bowl, stir to break up pieces. Spoon sauce
by teaspoonsful evenly over cheese.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake 8 minutes, then cut into wedges.
Makes 16 wedges.