Fanciful Fruit Pizza
Please the eye and the palate with this dessert "pizza," made of cookie-dough
crust and colorful fruit toppings.
- 1 (16.5 ounce) roll Pillsbury® refrigerated sugar cookies
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh or canned peach slices, drained, cut into thinner slices
- 1 cup halved or quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup apple jelly
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or spray with cooking spray.
- In pan, break up cookie dough; press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake for 16 to 20 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- In small bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with electric mixer on medium
speed until fluffy. Spread mixture over cooled crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese.
- Stir jelly until smooth; spoon or brush over fruit. Refrigerate until chilled,
at least 1 hour.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
- Store in refrigerator.
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): No change.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):