Fruit Pizza with White Chocolate
This recipe is very EASY and DELICIOUS and loved by all in my town! It is a sugar
cookie crust with a milky layer of white chocolate and cream cheese, topped with
your favorite fruit choices and a glaze! Substitute any fruit you like for the strawberries,
and any fruit juice or juice from any canned fruits you use for the pineapple juice.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup shortening
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons cream of tartar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups vanilla baking chips
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly grease a cookie sheet.
- For the crust: Cream together butter, shortening and 1 1/2 cups sugar with electric
mixer. Beat in eggs.
- In a separate bowl, stir together flour, cream of tartar, baking soda and salt.
Beat flour mixture into butter mixture to form a stiff dough. Press dough into a
rectangle as large as the baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until light brown.
- For the filling: In medium microwave safe bowl, microwave vanilla chips and cream
on HIGH for 60 to 90 seconds, or until chips are melted and smooth after stirring.
- Beat in cream cheese with electric mixer until creamy. Spread on cooled cookie crust.
- For the topping: Arrange sliced fruit decoratively.
Makes 1 - 10 x 15-inch pizza (15 servings).
Posted by philocrates at Recipe Goldmine May 31, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes