As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (20 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Assorted fruit
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade, peach or apricot preserves
- 2 tablespoons water
- Freeze cookie dough for 1 hour. Slice into 1/8-inch slices. Line foil-lined 14-inch
pizza pan with slices, overlapping edges slightly.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Invert onto serving plate; carefully remove foil. Turn right side up.
- Combine cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract, mixing until well blended. Spread
over crust. Arrange fruit over cream cheese layer.
- Glaze with combined marmalade and water; chill.
- Cut into wedges.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes