Fruity Brownie Pizza
This can also be made with sugar cookie dough.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large box brownie mix
- 1 container strawberry cream cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- Fresh fruit in season (kiwi, berries, bananas, etc.)
- Chopped nuts (optional)
- Chocolate sauce (optional)
- Prepare brownie mix as directed on box. Spread onto a lightly greased pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 7 to 10 minutes until done in the center.
- Let cool.
- In a small bowl, mix strawberry cream cheese with enough confectioners' sugar
to make it creamy. Spread over cooled brownie. Top with sliced fruits. Sprinkle
nuts and drizzle chocolate sauce over, if desired.
- Cover with plastic wrap and cool in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Store leftovers in the refrigerator.
This is best if eaten in 2 to 3 days.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes