German Chocolate Pizza
This tastes as good as it looks and has all the ingredients of a German chocolate
- 6 RHODES White Texas Rolls
- 1 cup milk chocolate morsels
- 1 cup flaked coconut
- 1 cup pecan pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- Thaw the RHODES rolls according to package directions.
- When thawed and after rising, place rolls on smooth surface and push them all
together, forming a ball. Roll out into a 13-inch circle.
- Place on baking sheet
that has been coated with non-stick spray and bake at 400 degrees F for 5 minutes
(it should not turn colors).
- Remove from oven and alternate layers of the morsels, coconut, pecan pieces and
milk until all ingredients are used.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes, and enjoy this simple, yet delicious, dessert
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.