- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- All-purpose flour
- 1 pound frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 1/2 cups seedless grapes, rinsed
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves or dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons thin-sliced prosciutto, slivered (optional)
- Rub a 12-inch pizza pan with one-half the olive oil.
- On a lightly floured board, knead dough into a ball; roll into a 10- to 12-inch
round. Put dough in pan, and press or stretch to edges. If dough springs back, let
rest a few minutes, then press again.
- Rub dough with remaining oil. Let stand in a warm place, uncovered, until slightly
puffy, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Scatter grapes, cheese, rosemary and sugar evenly over dough.
- Bake on the bottom rack of a 450 degrees F oven for 10 minutes (8 minutes in a
- Sprinkle prosciutto evenly over pizza.
- Continue baking until crust is well browned
on top and bottom, 12 to 15 minutes longer (7 to 10 minutes in a convection oven).
- Cut into wedges and serve warm or cool.