Hawaiian Sweet Pizza
The red strawberries on the pineapple rings make this pizza almost too beautiful
to eat but you would be missing a great treat if you didn't.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces Neufchatel or cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon imitation coconut flavoring
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces pineapple rings, drained thoroughly
- Fresh strawberries
- Spray counter, lightly, with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner or Texas rolls together and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed pizza pan or baking sheet. Poke several times with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, vanilla and coconut flavorings. Stir until
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until coconut and nuts are lightly toasted.
- Cool completely.
- Garnish with pineapple rings and fresh strawberries as desired.
Prep Time: 10 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit: Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com.