This post may contain affiliate links. Please see our
Hawaiian Sweet Pizza
The red strawberries on the pineapple rings make this pizza almost too beautiful
to eat but you would be missing a great treat if you didn't.
- 12 Rhodes™ Dinner Rolls or 8 Rhodes Texas™ Rolls, thawed to room temperature
- 8 ounces Neufchatel or cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon imitation coconut flavoring
- 8 ounces crushed pineapple, drained thoroughly
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup chopped macadamia nuts
- 8 ounces pineapple rings, drained thoroughly
- Fresh strawberries
- Spray counter, lightly, with non-stick cooking spray.
- Combine dinner or Texas rolls together and roll into a 12-inch circle.
- Place on a sprayed pizza pan or baking sheet. Poke several times with a fork.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 10 minutes. Remove from oven to cool.
- In a bowl, combine the cheese, sugar, vanilla and coconut flavorings. Stir until
- Fold in crushed pineapple.
- Spread mixture over cooled crust.
- Sprinkle with coconut and macadamia nuts.
- Bake at 350 degrees F 15-20 minutes or until coconut and nuts are lightly toasted.
- Cool completely.
- Garnish with pineapple rings and fresh strawberries as desired.
Prep Time: 10 min | Bake Time: 15-20 min | Servings: 6
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Rhodes International - rhodesbakenserv.com.