Honey Macaroon Dessert Pizza
This is a terrific dessert to make with your kids – easy (and fun!) to make,
loaded with fresh fruit and kissed with honey’s sweetness.
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 3/4 cup honey
- 1 (10 ounce) tube refrigerated pizza dough
- 1/2 tablespoon butter, softened
- 1/4 cup sweetened flaked coconut, lightly packed
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, lightly toasted
- Whipped cream, for garnish
- Fresh fruit, such as berries, for garnish
- Mint sprigs, for garnish
- Whisk together cream and honey. Reduce over medium low heat by about 1/3, until
mixture thickens and develops a light caramel color. Reserve.
- Shape pizza dough according to package directions. Spread butter over pizza shell.
Sprinkle with coconut and almonds. Drizzle with reserved cup honey mixture; spread
gently with a rubber spatula shell.
- Bake at 450 degrees F until crust is lightly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Cool to warm or room temperature.
- Cut into 6 wedges.
- Garnish with whipped cream, fruit, and mint sprigs.
Makes 6 servings.
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
National Honey Board - nhb.org
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes