Moro Orange Pizza
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (8-inch) prepared pizza crust
- 2 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 ounces Roma tomato, seeded, diced
- 6 slices grilled chicken, sliced
- 8 segments Sunkist Moro orange, peeled, segmented, seeded
- 1 ounce goat cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 teaspoon dry tarragon
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- Spread the mozzarella cheese over the crust. Top with the diced tomatoes, spreading
evenly over the cheese.
- Alternate 6 pieces of chicken and 6 Sunkist Moro Orange
Segments around the edge of the pizza.
- Place the 2 remaining segments in the center
of the pizza. Sprinkle the goat cheese over the whole pizza.
- Dust the top of the pizza with the tarragon.
- Place in a preheated 425 degree F oven and cook for 10
to 12 minutes until done.
- Remove and sprinkle with cilantro.
Makes 1 (8-inch) pizza.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes