Pina Colada Pizza
- 1 pre-baked (12 inch) pizza crust
- 1/2 cup macadamia nuts, chopped
- 2/3 cup
flaked coconut, divided
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) Wisconsin Cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup (3 ounces) Wisconsin Mascarpone cheese
- 1/2 cup pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 ounce chocolate, shaved or sprinkles
- Place macadamia nuts and half the coconut on a baking pan.
- Bake at 450 degrees
F until lightly toasted; cool.
- Blend eggs, remaining flaked coconut, cream cheese and Mascarpone. Spread cheese
mixture over crust. Arrange pineapple over top. Sprinkle toasted coconut and toasted
macadamia nuts over top.
- Bake at 450 degrees F for 10 to 12 minutes or until crust and top of pizza are
- After baking, top with shaved chocolate or chocolate sprinkles.
Recipe and photo credit:
the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, Inc.