Pretzel Fruit Pizza
- 3 cups finely crushed pretzels
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 1 1/4 cups cold butter or margarine
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1 tablespoon grated lime peel
- 1 1/2 cups whipped topping
- 7 cups assorted fresh fruit
- In a bowl, combine pretzels and sugar; mix well. Cut in butter until mixture
resembles coarse crumbs.
- Press into a 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 375 degrees F for 8-10 minutes or until set.
- Cool on a wire rack; refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a bowl, combine milk, lime juice and peel.
- Fold in whipped topping; spread over crust.
- Cover and chill.
- Top with fruit just before serving.