Raspberry Almond Kiss Pizza
- 2 (12-inch) dessert pizza shells, unbaked
- 3 egg whites
- 4 ounces almond paste
- 8 ounces raspberry preserves
- 3/4 pound whole raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups almonds, blanched, slivered and toasted
- 8 ounces chocolate chips
- Confectioners' sugar
- Whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
- Beat egg whites in mixer with paddle until foamy; add almond paste and cream
until smooth. Add raspberry preserves and mix until fully incorporated. Reserve
- Top each unbaked pizza shell with 1/2 cup of the raspberry/egg white mixture,
leaving 1/2-inch border.
- Bake in 400 degree F oven for 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven, and top each pizza with 6 ounces whole raspberries, 3/4
cup toasted almonds and 4 ounces chocolate chips.
- Return to oven and bake for an additional 7 minutes.
- Remove from oven and let cool for 15 minutes.
- Serve warm, dusted with confectioners' sugar and topped with whipped
cream or vanilla ice cream.