Raspberry Cheesecake Cookie Pizza
- 3/4 cup butter or margarine
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/3 cup seedless raspberry preserves
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds, toasted
- Beat the butter or margarine in a large mixing bowl with an electric mixer
on medium to high speed for 30 seconds.
- Add the 3/4 cup sugar and beat until combined.
- Beat in egg yolk and vanilla extract until combined.
- Beat in as much of the flour as you can with the mixer. Stir in any remaining
flour with a wooden spoon.
- Spread dough in a lightly greased 12- or 13-inch pizza pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 25 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, beat together cream cheese, 1 egg, and the 1 tablespoon sugar
until smooth. Spread over hot crust to within 1/2 inch of the edge.
- Dollop preserve on top. With a knife, carefully swirl preserves to marble.
Sprinkle with almond.
- Bake for 5 to 10 minutes more or until filling is set.
- Cool in pan on a wire rack.
- Cut into wedges.
- Store in the refrigerator.
Makes 12 to 16 servings.