Raspberry Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry pie filling
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons butter at low speed
until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
- To remaining crumbs blend in egg. Press in prepared pan.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- In same large bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup oats, 2 tablespoons butter, nuts, sugar
and cinnamon to reserved crumbs; mix well.
- Remove base from oven and spread pie filling evenly over top. Sprinkle with reserved
- Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crumbs are light
golden brown. Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
Makes 12 servings.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.