Raspberry Dessert Pizza
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box white cake mix
- 1 1/4 cups quick cooking rolled oats
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine, softened
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- 1/4 cup
firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 (21 ounce) can raspberry
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 12-inch pizza pan or 13 x 9-inch baking pan.
- In large bowl, combine cake mix, 1 cup oats and 6 tablespoons butter at low speed
until crumbly. Reserve 1 cup crumbs for topping.
- To remaining crumbs blend in egg. Press in prepared pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 12 minutes.
- In same large bowl, add remaining 1/4 cup oats, 2 tablespoons butter, nuts, sugar
and cinnamon to reserved crumbs; mix well.
- Remove base from oven and spread pie filling evenly over top. Sprinkle with reserved
- Return to oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until crumbs are light
golden brown. Cool completely.
- Cut into wedges or squares.
Makes 12 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.