Raspberry Mint Pizza
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1/2 package frozen puff pastry sheets, thawed (1 sheet)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint leaves, cut into strips
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Mint leaves for garnish
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In food processor, blend cream cheese, sour cream and 1 tablespoon sugar; chill.
- Unfold and place puff pastry sheet on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with remaining 1 tablespoon
sugar. With rolling pin, roll pastry to 12-inch square. Prick with fork.
- Bake for 10 minutes until brown.
- Remove from oven; spread with cream cheese mixture.
- Top with mint and raspberries.
Makes 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.