S’mores Pizza Roll-Up
Turn a campfire snack into an ooey, gooey dessert you can enjoy at home.
- 1 can Pillsbury™ refrigerated classic pizza crust
- 1/2 cup finely crushed Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 7 tablespoons marshmallow creme
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F. Lightly grease cookie sheet with shortening or spray
with cooking spray.
- Unroll pizza crust onto cookie sheet. Press out into about 14 x 9-inch rectangle.
Bake 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together Graham cracker crumbs, oats, brown sugar
and melted butter; set aside.
- Remove crust from oven; cool slightly.
- Spread 4 tablespoons of the marshmallow creme in thin layer over crust.
- Pile remaining 3 tablespoons in line along 1 short edge of crust (this will become
the gooey marshmallow center).
- Sprinkle Graham cracker mixture evenly over marshmallow;
sprinkle with chocolate chips.
- Starting with edge that has thick marshmallow, carefully roll up crust. Do not
squeeze or marshmallow will ooze out.
- Place seam side down in ungreased 9 x 5-inch loaf pan.
- Bake 8 minutes longer.
- Remove from pan to serving plate or cutting board. Cut into 1-inch-thick slices.
Throw in a mix of chocolate and butterscotch chips for a fun twist!
Minute oats would work as a substitution for quick oats.
Recipe and photo credit: Pillsbury