- 1 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
- 2 cups self-rising flour
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 3 (10 ounce) packages frozen strawberries, thawed
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Melt margarine. Add confectioners' sugar and flour. Press into pizza pan.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes (or until light brown).
- Blend cream cheese with milk. Add vanilla extract and lemon juice. Spread over
- In a medium saucepan combine strawberries and cornstarch. Cook over medium heat
until thick. Pour over cream cheese layer.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes