Taffy Apple Pizza
- 1 (18 ounce) package refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 medium Granny Smith apples
- 1/4 cup caramel ice cream topping
- 1/2 cup peanuts, chopped
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Shape cookie dough into a ball and place in center of large round baking stone;
flatten slightly. Using lightly floured rolling pin, roll out dough to a 14-inch
circle, about 1/4 inch thick.
- Bake for 16-18 minutes or until light golden brown.
- Remove from oven; cool 10 minutes.
- Carefully loosen cookie from baking stone using a serrated
bread knife; cool completely on baking stone.
- Combine cream cheese, brown sugar, peanut butter and vanilla extract in small
bowl; mix well. Spread cream cheese mixture evenly over cookie.
- Peel, core and slice apples. Cut apple slices in half and arrange evenly over cream cheese mixture.
- Microwave ice cream topping on HIGH 30-45 seconds or until warm; drizzle evenly
- Chop peanuts, and sprinkle over apples.
- Cut into wedges.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes