Tiramisu Dessert Pizza
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 baked pizza shell
- 12 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/4 cup brewed espresso, cooled
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Confectioners' sugar
- Fresh raspberries (garnish)
- In a food processor or mixing bowl, whip the mascarpone cheese and confectioners'
sugar until smooth and creamy.
- Beat in the espresso. The mixture should be creamy
and easy to spread at this point; if not, add a bit more espresso.
- Spread a thick layer of tiramisu filling over a baked pizza shell.
- Dust the cheese liberally with
cocoa powder, followed by a very light dusting of confectioners' sugar to achieve
a dappled effect. Fresh fruit such as raspberries can be arranged around the edge
of the pizza as a garnish.
Source: Pizza Today - 1992
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Sweet Pizza Recipes